Epiphany Management Group is looking for a Call Center Receptionist that will assist in meeting our clients’ needs by providing outstanding customer service. The Call Center Receptionist will answer inbound calls from providers in order to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products & services. The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing large amounts of inbound calls.
Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
- Answer inbound phone calls from clients and create tickets
- Provide exceptional customer service to all callers
- Transfer calls to appropriate department
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, skills, and abilities required)
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional and mature workplace attitude and behaviors
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to organize and efficiently manage multiple priorities with a keen sense of urgency
- Ability to interact effectively with all callers over the phone and with other associates of the organization
- Ability to learn and effectively navigate relevant computer systems
Previous experience in a call center or front desk setting.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This position is Full-time. Typical work hours will be from 12 pm – 6 pm. Overtime may be required on an as-needed basis.
This position does not require travel.