Looking for a career where you can help prospective patients better their lives? Then Epiphany Management group has the job for you!
We are currently looking for Lead Generation Specialists that are empathetic and can easily converse with our prospective customers. In this role, Lead Generation Specialists will educate patients who have interest or have been told about our in-home service that can help them improve their health through our client’s unique approach. If the patient is genuinely interested in the service, then they will be warm transferred to a specialist to further assist them!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify potential customers and generate qualified sales leads by utilizing phone prospecting methods
- Target a minimum of 30 outbound calls a day.
- Follow and deliver proper scripts for determining proper fit.
- Introduce the company, the contract services that are offered by the company and answer questions from customers.
- Schedule initial proposal presentations for members of the Business Development team. Obtain 10 introductory proposals per month.
- Maintain accurate patient information within our internal CRM
- Meet or exceed key call performance targets/metrics as set forth by management.
- Perform other duties as assigned to meet the goals and objectives of the company.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, skills, and abilities required)
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of telemarketing and/or inside sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Consistently at work on time, follows instructions, respond to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Attention to detail and effective follow-up through diligent logging, tracking, and updating in a CRM
- Professional demeanor and ability to make a great impression on the first call
- Ability to handle rejection well and move on to the next task quickly
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to learn, be hard-working, determined, and assertive
- Basic knowledge of working with various software programs including
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, MS Teams)
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintaining composure in
- challenging situations
What Will Make You Special (Preferred knowledge, skills, and abilities)
Bilingual is a plus
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical hours will be either 8 am – 5 pm or 11:30 am – 8 pm.
This job operates in an office setting with the possibility of remote. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.